[email protected]: .left and right, he then woke up from his dream screaming that HE LIED. Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask "the Dick" to travel with me.

Map. History of District Columbia conflict

14 December 2018
5 day ago
[email protected]: It was my honor to attend today's ArmyNavyGame in Philadelphia. A GREAT game played all around by our HEROES. Congratulations @ArmyWP_Football on the win.
[email protected]: ArmyNavyGame
5 day ago
[email protected]: Great honor to be headed to the Army-Navy game today. Will be there shortly, landing now.
5 day ago
[email protected]: Watched Da Nang Dick Blumenthal on television spewing facts almost as accurate as his bravery in Vietnam (which he never saw). As the bullets whizzed by Da Nang Dicks head, as he was saving soldiers.
5 day ago
[email protected]: Very sad day and night in Paris. Maybe it's time to end the ridiculous and extremely expensive Paris Agreement and return money back to the people in the form of lower taxes The U.S. was way ahead of the curve on that and the only major country where emissions went down last year.
5 day ago
[email protected]: "This is collusion illusion, there is no smoking gun here. At this late date, after all that we have gone through, after millions have been spent, we have no Russian Collusion. There is nothing impeachable here." @GeraldoRivera Time for the Witch Hunt to END.
5 day ago
[email protected]: I am pleased to announce my nomination of four-star General Mark Milley, Chief of Staff of the United States Army – as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, replacing General Joe Dunford, who will be retiring.
5 day ago
[email protected]: .I am thankful to both of these incredible men for their service to our Country. Date of transition to be determined.
5 day ago
[email protected]: AFTER TWO YEARS AND MILLIONS OF PAGES OF DOCUMENTS (and a cost of over $30,000,000), NO COLLUSION.
5 day ago
[email protected]: The idea of a European Military didn't work out too well in W.W. I or 2. But the U.S. was there for you, and always will be. All we ask is that you pay your fair share of NATO. Germany is paying 1% while the U.S. pays 4.3% of a much larger GDP - to protect Europe. Fairness.
5 day ago
[email protected]: The Paris Agreement isn't working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment. Chanting "We Want Trump." Love France.
Mueller has text messages that shows Manafort's interactions with Trump officials including one who is a "senior administration official," through February of this year and in May 2018.
6 day ago
[email protected]: Totally clears the President. Thank you.
Special counsel Mueller says in new filing that Russia reached out to Trump campaign as far back as 2015.
6 day ago
[email protected]: It is being reported that Leakin' James Comey was told by Department of Justice attorneys not to answer the most important questions. Total bias and corruption at the highest levels of previous Administration. Force him to answer the questions under oath.
6 day ago
[email protected]: Hopefully Mitch McConnell will ask for a VOTE on Criminal Justice Reform. It is extremely popular and has strong bipartisan support. It will also help a lot of people, save taxpayer dollars, and keep our communities safe. Go for it Mitch.
6 day ago
Response from @POTUS: Tillerson "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell."
6 day ago
[email protected]: Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn't have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State.
US officials say Trump to nominate Army chief Gen. Mark Milley as next chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Giuliani says Mueller has accused Manafort of lying about Trump
6 day ago
[email protected]: .and one of the most highly respected lawyers and legal minds in the Country, he will be a great addition to our team. I look forward to having him join our very successful Administration.
6 day ago
[email protected]: I am pleased to announce that I will be nominating The Honorable William P. Barr for the position of Attorney General of the United States. As the former AG for George H.W. Bush.
6 day ago
[email protected]: I am pleased to announce that Heather Nauert, Spokeswoman for the United States Department of State, will be nominated to serve as United Nations Ambassador. I want to congratulate Heather, and thank Ambassador Nikki Haley for her great service to our Country.
6 day ago
[email protected]: We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States.
6 day ago
[email protected]: Today, we honor those who perished 77 years ago at Pearl Harbor, and we salute every veteran who served in World War II over the 4 years that followed that horrific attack. God Bless America.
Trump says he will nominate William Barr as the U.S. Attorney General
Former Attorney General Bill Barr to be nominated to again run @TheJusticeDept and @statedeptspox for ambassador to UN, confirms @POTUS.
6 day ago
[email protected]: It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.
John Kelly expected to resign in coming days, Pence chief of staff Nick Ayers eyed as replacement: report
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree