[email protected]: "Without Otto, this whole thing wouldn't have happened." Hannity

Map. History of District Columbia conflict

21 June 2018
"We had to do because we need to o more to be secure that's what we've been doing over these past two years" to be "stronger player insecurity and defense" says @eu_eeas' Dep Sec Pedro Serrano
"We believe that working on security and defense issuesthat we have the greatest chances for successes" says @eu_eeas Dep Sec Pedro Searrano at EU Defense 2018, says sends a message to this who would try to "attack and destroy" the relationship
1 week ago
Europe needs to find a “new balance” to its relationship with the United States in the light of the challenges posed by the administration of President Donald Trump, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said
Ian Bremmer: After Trump-Kim summit, unlikely to have conflict in North Korea, "That is a win." Says North Korea suspending missile tests also win for Trump. Bremmer says he has "cautious optimism."
Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Northeast, D.C. The shooting was reported just before 1 a.m. in the 1200 block of Mount Olivet Road
U.S. Homeland Security Secretary @SecNielsen eyes Israel's Egypt border for Mexico wall ideas: radio
1 week ago
[email protected]: Congratulations to Corey Stewart for his great victory for Senator from Virginia. he runs against a total stiff, Tim Kaine, who is weak on crime and borders, and wants to raise your taxes through the roof. Don't underestimate Corey, a major chance of winning.
President Trump returns to Joint Base Andrews following summit with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un
1 week ago
[email protected]: My political representatives didn't want me to get involved in the Mark Sanford primary thinking that Sanford would easily win - but with a few hours left I felt that Katie was such a good candidate, and Sanford was so bad, I had to give it a shot. Congrats to Katie Arrington.
EU's relationship with US 'no longer self-evident' says Dutch @MinPres Mark Rutte to European Parliament
China's foreign ministry says Trump's announcement of halting war games on Korean Peninsula shows China's dual suspension proposal is tenable
Kremlin welcomes start of 'direct dialogue' at Kim-Trump summit
China supports Trump's halting of war games on Korean peninsula
U.S. sanctions Cambodia PM's top bodyguard over rights abuses
1 week ago
Moon Chung-in: "Trump has opened the gates to progress in a way none of his predecessors—Democrat or Republican—were willing or able to. But going forward, the United States alone cannot manage the North Korean nuclear issue in the post-summit period."
Trump must show resolve, caution with North Korea: U.S. Republicans
Taliban supreme leader offers direct negotiations with the United States
US Air Force F15 fighters resume flights just 2 days after crash off Japan's Okinawa
Trump, North Korea's Kim agreed to visit each other's country: KCNA
Mueller's office says the new grand jury indictment of ex-Trump manager Paul Manafort for obstruction of justice while he was on house arrest satisfies the legal standard to end his pretrial release and send him to jail.
1 week ago
[email protected]: "One of the things I will tell you that I'm most happy aboutis bringing back the remains of thousands of soldiers that were killed." Hannity
[email protected]: "The Iran deal was one of the worst I've ever seen." Hannity
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We're not going to be doing the war games as long as we're negotiating in good faith." Hannity
1 week ago
[email protected]: "[Kim Jong Un has] a very good personality. He's funny, and he's very, very smart. He's a great negotiator, and he's a very strategic kind of a guy." Hannity
1 week ago
[email protected]: "The rhetoric— I hated to do it, sometimes I felt foolish doing it— but we had no choice." Hannity
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Last year we lost $500 billion with China. We can't do that anymore." Hannity
1 week ago
[email protected]: A year ago the pundits and talking heads, people that couldn't do the job before, were begging for conciliation and peace - "please meet, don't go to war." that we meet and have a great relationship with Kim Jong Un, the same haters shout out, "you shouldn't meet, do not meet."
1 week ago
[email protected]: The World has taken a big step back from potential Nuclear catastrophe. No more rocket launches, nuclear testing or research. The hostages are back home with their families. Thank you to Chairman Kim, our day together was historic.
1 week ago
[email protected]: There is no limit to what NoKo can achieve when it gives up its nuclear weapons and embraces commerce and engagement with the world. Chairman Kim has before him the opportunity to be remembered as the leader who ushered in a glorious new era of security and prosperity for his citizens.
1 week ago
[email protected]: It's time for another MAGA rally. Join me in Duluth, Minnesota on Wednesday, June 20th at 6:30pm. Tickets➜
1 week ago
[email protected] on conversation with @POTUS: "What struck me the most was how much the president appreciated how devastating a war would be, but it would be even more devastating to walk away from this nuclear threat." TheStory
1 week ago
[email protected]: Here is the video, "A Story of Opportunity" that I shared with Kim Jong-un at the SingaporeSummit ➡️
1 week ago
[email protected]: Realize the economy is the best it's ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy.
1 week ago
[email protected]: Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be "punch-drunk." I guess he doesn't
1 week ago
[email protected]: Got along great with Kim Jong-un who wants to see wonderful things for his country. As I said earlier today: Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. SingaporeSummit
1 week ago
[email protected]: Heading back home from Singapore after a truly amazing visit. Great progress was made on the denuclearization of North Korea. Hostages are back home, will be getting the remains of our great heroes back to their families, no missiles shot, no research happening, sites closing
1 week ago
[email protected]: Mark Sanford has been very unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA. He is MIA and nothing but trouble. He is better off in Argentina. I fully endorse Katie Arrington for Congress in SC, a state I love. She is tough on crime and will continue our fight to lower taxes. VOTE Katie.
1 week ago
[email protected]: I strongly endorse Adam Laxalt for Governor of Nevada. Adam is smart, works hard, and knows how to win. He will be a great Governor. Also, will fight hard to lower your taxes and is tough on crime.
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We got along very well. We got along from the beginning." President @realDonaldTrump talks to @seanhannity about the historic summit with Kim Jong Un. the full interview tonight 9p ET on 'Hannity.'
A judge says Robert Mueller must reveal the identities of "foreign agents" to Paul Manafort
NATO welcomes U.S.-North Korea summit, backs denuclearised peninsula
Joint statement at Singapore Summit is "very worrisome" and is so imprecise, thus @POTUS has given up "substantial leverage" on DPRK, says @SenSchumer.
In response to a motion by Manafort, Mueller's team must inform defense of "the identify of any individuals or entities alleged to be the 'others, including former senior foreign politicians' whom Manafort allegedly cause to act as foreign agents without registering.
Trudeau on Trump: we support North Korea efforts, won't engage on comments
"Our determination to preserve the deal is also in the interests of the United States," says @FedericaMog, arguing that nuclear arms race could be sparked in Middle East
UN spokesman says UN secretary general Antonio Guterres has called for "patience and support" from the global community in implementing the agreement between the U.S. And North Korea
1 week ago
Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen lauds USA's new de facto embassy in Taipei as "a new chapter in a story that has been decades in the making."
Despite Trump ordering pause in joint US military training in South Korea, US officials say it will continue in Japan, where the US has roughly 2x more troops, along with ~65 warships, hundreds of jets. Nuke-capable B-52 bombers will continue training flights from Guam
1 week ago
Moon tells Trump he will discuss joint excavation of remains of U.S. soldiers with North Korea
German upswing remains robust despite U.S. tariff threat: OECD
Notable that EU statement on Trump-Kim summit offers praises for SK president's "leadership, wisdom and determination" but says nothing on Kim or @realDonaldTrump. Nor anything abt maintaining max pressure until results achieved
Trump has left Singapore
1 week ago
U.S. forces in S.Korea says it received no guidance related to Trump's plan to stop 'war games'
South Korea's Moon says U.S.-North Korea summit will write new history of peace
U.S. shows new de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions1 week ago
U.S. shows new de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We have a great country and we're on a correct path."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "I'll do whatever it takes to make the world a safer place."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We'll probably need another summit We're much further along than I would have thought."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "It is a very substantial arsenal."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We have a tremendous deficit in trade with China and we have to do something about it."
1 week ago
,@POTUS: "I just feel very strongly, my instinct, my ability or talent— they want to make a deal."
1 week ago
,@POTUS: "I know when somebody wants to deal, and I know when somebody doesn't. A lot of politicians don't, that's not their thing. But it is my thing."
Trump: To me it's a very important event in world history. To be really true to myself, I have to add I really want to get it completedIf you don't get the ball over the goal line, it doesn't mean enough.1 week ago
Trump: "To me it's a very important event in world history. To be really true to myself, I have to add I really want to get it completedIf you don't get the ball over the goal line, it doesn't mean enough."
1 week ago
"We had a great conversation. It was a very heartfelt conversation," says @POTUS of his one-on-one talk with Kim Jong Un.
1 week ago
"He'll be very happy when he hears" about the meeting today, @POTUS says of @moonriver365
Trump on Moon: He's a very, very fine gentleman, also a friend of mineHe'll be very happy. I've already sent word to him about what happened.1 week ago
Trump on Moon: "He's a very, very fine gentleman, also a friend of mineHe'll be very happy. I've already sent word to him about what happened."
1 week ago
"I will be calling him very shortly, maybe even before I land," says @POTUS of Xi Jinping.
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Countries can not continue to take advantage of us on trade."
Donald Trump: Honestly, I think he's going to do these things. I may be wrong. I may stand before you six months from   and say, 'Hey, I was wrong'Or maybe I'll find an excuse.1 week ago
Donald Trump: "Honestly, I think he's going to do these things. I may be wrong. I may stand before you six months from and say, 'Hey, I was wrong'Or maybe I'll find an excuse."
1 week ago
"I had 300 sanctions I was ready to put on last week," says @POTUS but it would have been disrespectful ahead of meeting with Kim
Trump: Nobody wanted to come to the Olympics until North Korea agreed to attend, and it became a big success because they agreed to participate. Add that to the list of things that they've done.1 week ago
Trump: Nobody wanted to come to the Olympics until North Korea agreed to attend, and it became a big success because they agreed to participate. "Add that to the list of things that they've done."
Trump to Kim: You can have the best hotels in the world. Think of it from a real estate perspective.1 week ago
Trump to Kim: "You can have the best hotels in the world. Think of it from a real estate perspective."
Trump says perhaps fire and fury language was needed last year, but not now: I don't want to be threatening. You've seen what was perhaps going to happen. Seoul has 28 million peopleright next to the border. It's right next to the DMZ. It's right there.1 week ago
Trump says perhaps "fire and fury" language was needed last year, but not now: "I don't want to be threatening. You've seen what was perhaps going to happen. Seoul has 28 million peopleright next to the border. It's right next to the DMZ. It's right there."
1 week ago
Trump on resolving the N. Korea issue: "I think we've gone a long way toward solving it today."
Donald Trump says Pompeo and Bolton will meet with North Koreans to continue talking denuclearization: We're getting together next week.to go over the details.1 week ago
Donald Trump says Pompeo and Bolton will meet with North Koreans to continue talking denuclearization: "We're getting together next week.to go over the details."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "I gave up nothing, I'm here."
1 week ago
Q: How can you be sure Kim is sincere? Trump: Can I ensure anything? All they can say is that they want to make a dealI know when someone wants to deal and when they don't.
Q: Have you betrayed those in North Korean gulags? Trump: No, I think I've helped themI think they are one of the great winners today1 week ago
Trump: We're probably going to need another summit.1 week ago
Trump: "We're probably going to need another summit."
Trump, asked if he pressed Kim on the size of his nuclear and missile arsenal: As far as what he has, it's substantiali t's very substantial. The timing will go quickly. I really believe that he's going to go very quickly. It is a very substantial arsenal.1 week ago
Trump, asked if he pressed Kim on the size of his nuclear and missile arsenal: "As far as what he has, it's substantiali t's very substantial. The timing will go quickly. I really believe that he's going to go very quickly. It is a very substantial arsenal."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "You have a different administration. You have a different presidentAnd we get it done."
Trump: We have tremendous leverage to keep sanctions pressure on.1 week ago
Trump: "We have tremendous leverage" to keep sanctions pressure on.
1 week ago
[email protected]: "For the thousands and thousands, I guess way over six thousand that we know of in terms of the remains, they'll be brought back."
Trump says would like to involve Congress in any deal with North Korea
1 week ago
Trump: South Korea contributes to tremendously expensive war games, but not 100 pct
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We will be stopping the war games, which will save us a tremendous amount of money, unless and until we see the future negotiation is not going along like it should."
Trump, asked why he didn't get Kim Jong Un to agree to complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization: I'm here for one dayThe process is going to take place.1 week ago
Trump, asked why he didn't get Kim Jong Un to agree to complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization: "I'm here for one dayThe process is going to take place."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Otto [Warmbier] did not die in vain. He had a lot to do with us being here today."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "In the meantime, the sanctions will remain in effect."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "As history has proven over and over again, adversaries can indeed become friends."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We're prepared to start a new history, and we're ready to write a new chapter between our nations."
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Our unprecedented meeting, the first between an American president and a leader of North Korea, proves that real change is indeed possible."
Full text of Singapore summit between Trump and Kim1 week ago
Full text of Singapore summit between Trump and Kim
1 week ago
South Korean President Moon Jae In, whose earlier meetings with Mr Kim Jong Un paved the way for the SingaporeSummit, smiled and applauded alongside his Cabinet as they watched a live stream of the historic moment at the Trump-Kim summit
China foreign ministry says has lodged stern representations with the US over US move to open de-facto embassy in Taiwan, says move has negative impact on China-US relations
AP Correspondent in Pyongyang tells Sky News there's been no live TV coverage of the Singapore summit but it will probably be reported in tomorrow's papers
"It's a great day," @SecPompeo tells @VOANews
1 week ago
US unveils de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions. In comments certain to rile Beijing, Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen said the new complex was a reaffirmation of both sides commitment to a "vital relationship."
1 week ago
Trump, Kim document: US and North Korea will join efforts to build lasting and stable peace government on Korean Peninsula
1 week ago
Document signed by US, North Korea: conducted comprehensive, in depth and sincere change of opinions, exchange of opinions was on establishment of new US-NK relations
1 week ago
Trump, Kim commit to 'complete denuclearisation' of Korean Peninsula in joint text
1 week ago
Trump is expected to host a press conference at 2.30pm, where he will be giving the big reveal of the details of the "comprehensive" agreement
1 week ago
Trump-Kim document eyes establishment of 'new US-DPRK relations'
Kim Jong Un is back at the St. Regis.1 week ago
Kim Jong Un is back at the St. Regis.
China urges 'full denuclearization' as Kim-Trump meet
1 week ago
Trump, Kim Jong Un shake hands, exchange farewells without interpreters as Singapore summit ends
DPRK diplomats seen just leaving Sentosa, but source on scene says Kim and Trump both still there1 week ago
The Air China 747 that Kim Jong Un arrived in Singapore on is currently en route from Beijing with a solid 4 hours to go - suggestion an evening departure for Kim
China welcomes results of Trump-Kim summit
1 week ago
[email protected]: "I think both sides are going to be very impressed with the results." President @realDonaldTrump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un sign a "comprehensive" document.
1 week ago
Kim declares 'world will see a major change' and he and Trump 'decided to leave the past behind' as they sign document
1 week ago
"Absolutely," replies @POTUS to question of whether he will invite Kim to the @WhiteHouse
1 week ago
"This is going to lead to more and more and more," adds @POTUS
The letter that we're signing is very comprehensive, says @POTUS. I want to thank everybody on both sides.1 week ago
"The letter that we're signing is very comprehensive," says @POTUS. "I want to thank everybody on both sides."
1 week ago
"Thank you very much. It's fantastic," @POTUS tells Kim. "We both are going to do something. We have developed a very special bond."
1 week ago
"We are going to sign this historic agreement," says Kim. "The world will see a major change."
1 week ago
Trump, Kim sign document at historic summit
1 week ago
[email protected]: "We're signing a very important document."
Trump and Kim sat down with their top advisers during an expanded bilateral meeting at the Trump-Kim summit in Singapore Here's who went to the meeting1 week ago
Donald Trump reportedly gave Kim Jong Un a tour of 'the beast' after lunch
Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un go for a walk after lunch together at the Capella resort on Sentosa Island, Singapore1 week ago
US President Donald Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffers mild heart attack, currently hospitalised and reportedly in good condition.
We're going right for a signing, Trump said. He didn't answer my question about what he's signing. Kim Jong Un said nothing. Smiled1 week ago
"We're going right for a signing," Trump said. He didn't answer my question about what he's signing. Kim Jong Un said nothing. Smiled
Donald Trump and Kim Jong to go for 'a signing' after brief stroll around Capella1 week ago
1 week ago
[email protected]: "Working together we will get it taken care of." TrumpKimSummit
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree