[email protected]: I'm hearing that the Great People of Utah are considering their vote for their Pompous Senator, Mitt Romney, to be a big mistake. I agree. He is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats. IMPEACHMITTROMNEY

Map. History of District Columbia conflict

20 October 2019
2 week ago
[email protected]: The first so-called second hand information "Whistleblower" got my phone conversation almost completely wrong, so word is they are going to the bench and another "Whistleblower" is coming in from the Deep State, also with second hand info. Meet with Shifty. Keep them coming
2 week ago
[email protected]: "President Trump would be negligent if he did not bring this matter, Biden, up. If the V.P. of the U.S. is self enriching & engaged in criminal behavior, at a minimum corrupt behavior, it ought to be looked at." Peter Schweizer, author, "Secret Empires." @marklevinshow
Energy Secretary Rick Perry is wrapped up in the Ukraine scandal more than was previously thought — he urged Ukraine's president to root out corruption and pushed the new government for changes at a state-run energy company
2 week ago
[email protected]: So Crooked Hillary Clinton can delete and acid wash 33,000 emails AFTER getting a Subpoena from the United States Congress, but I can't make one totally appropriate telephone call to the President of Ukraine Witch Hunt
2 week ago
[email protected]: Not only are the Do Nothing Democrats interfering in the 2020 Election, but they are continuing to interfere in the 2016 Election. They must be stopped
[email protected]: "Schiff is a FRAUD." @dbongino
[email protected]: THIS IS THE REAL STORY. @GreggJarrett
2 week ago
[email protected]: Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous "ass" who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn't give it to him). He is so bad for R's
2 week ago
[email protected]: Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics. If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked
2 week ago
[email protected]: The so-called Whistleblower's account of my perfect phone call is "way off," not even close. Schiff and Pelosi never thought I would release the transcript of the call. Got them by surprise, they got caught. This is a fraud against the American people
2 week ago
[email protected]: The Media is "Fixed" and Corrupt. It bears no relationship to the truth. The @nytimes & @washingtonpost are pure fiction. Totally dishonest reporting
2 week ago
[email protected]: "EXTREME DEMS RUNNING THE PARTY."
[email protected]: Thank you @KimStrassel and @AndrewCMcCarthy
[email protected]: SHIFTY SCHIFF DUPED BY RUSSIAN PRANKSTERS
2 week ago
[email protected]: "Report: 'Whistleblower' Never Disclosed Contact with House Intel Panel to Inspector General"
2 week ago
[email protected]: "Pelosi Blatantly Lies During @GMA Interview About Schiff's Reading of Ukraine Transcript"
2 week ago
[email protected]: "Ex-Envoy testified Ukraine (or the President of Ukraine) never raised Quid Pro Quo concerns with him: source." @seanhannity @FoxNews The President of Ukraine also stated that he was NOT PRESSURED by me in any way. END OF CASE
2 week ago
[email protected]: "It isn't often I get angry at the dirty politics of the Democrats in Congress, but this time I am enraged and hope this impeachment charade will backfire on Reps. Pelosi & Schiff, & the Democrats. I have read thoroughly the telephone conversation between Trump & the President
2 week ago
[email protected]: ..of Ukraine, and cannot find any reason to charge the President with high crimes & misdemeanors. This is just a phony Witch Hunt, perpetuated by Democrats to get rid of Trump because they cannot beat him in a fair election." Richard Ketay
2 week ago
[email protected]: Join me at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota next Thursday, October 10th at 7:00pm. Tickets:
2 week ago
[email protected]: My daughter Ivanka will be on @trish_regan tonight on @FoxBusiness at 8:00 P.M., following the great @LouDobbs at 7:00. Enjoy
2 week ago
[email protected]: "Adam Schiff's connection to the Whistleblower is coming to light." @FoxNews These facts, and others, make it impossible for the ridiculous impeachment "scam" to go forward. Schiff has also committed a crime, perhaps treason, in making up a horrible statement and reading
2 week ago
[email protected]: ..it to Congress, and the American people, as though it was the statement of the President of the United States, me. He did it to fool Congress and the public in order to make me look BAD. He is a sick puppy
2 week ago
[email protected]: "When your making an unsubstantiated charge that the President of the United States is making a request having to do with quid pro quo, this witness has blown a big hole into that statement.The Ambassador put a dagger in the heart of Schiffs fairytale." Rep. Lee Zeldin @FoxNews
2 week ago
[email protected]: I have just officially nominated Poland for entry into the Visa Waiver Program. With this decades long-awaited announcement, we are in the final steps of the process which, when complete, would grant Polish nationals visa-free business and tourism travel to the U.S. & vice versa
2 week ago
[email protected]: At the request of @SenThomTillis, I have declared a major disaster for the Great State of North Carolina to help with damages from Hurricane Dorian. Assistance unlocked to recover stronger than ever. Thom loves N.C,. and so do I
2 week ago
[email protected]: Under my Administration, Medicare Advantage premiums next year will be their lowest in the last 13 years. We are providing GREAT healthcare to our Seniors. We cannot let the radical socialists take that away through Medicare for All
Intelligence community inspector general's determination that the #WhistleblowerComplaint was urgent and credible was correct, says @HouseIntel Chairman @RepAdamSchiff
"Shifty Schiff. How about Shifty? He has four Pinocchios today in the Washington Post. He lies like a son of a gun," says @POTUS of @RepAdamSchiff, who is spearheading #ImpeachmentInquiry.
The office of the @VP issues this response regarding House Democrats' request for Ukraine-related documents
The Defense Department's office of the General Counsel has ordered Pentagon officials to turn over all documents and communications concerning U.S. military aid to Ukraine for cataloguing and preservation.
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree