Holmes is drawing a straight line between Yovanovitch supporting anti-corruption measures in Ukraine, and Lutsenko's attempts to defame her and cultivate a relationship with Giuliani

Map. History of District Columbia conflict

13 December 2019
SCHIFF: "In my view there is nothing more dangerous than an unethical president who says they are above the law. We are better than that"
Nations of the world "still look to us - and increasingly they don't recognize what they see," Schiff says
As Schiff is talking Graham's office sends this": Graham Requests State Department Documents on Bidens, Obama Administration Officials and Ukraine
3 week ago
"As has been the case throughout the Democrats' impeachment sham, today's witnesses rely heavily on their own presumptions, assumptions and opinions," says @PressSec in statement
3 week ago
[email protected]: ..They want ZERO transparency, thinking the world will not find out the death and tragedy that the Iranian government is causing
3 week ago
[email protected]: Iran has become so unstable that the government has shut down their entire Internet System so that the Great Iranian people cannot talk about the tremendous violence taking place within the country
House Intel. Cmte. Chairman Adam Schiff says Democrats will decide "in the coming days" what response is appropriate after hearing from a dozen witnesses in seven House impeachment hearings
Fiona Hill testifies that Trump thought Kash Patel was in charge of Ukraine matters at the NSC. Vindman was in charge of Ukraine though, she said. Meaning it seemed Patel - a recently former Nunes staffer - was delivering Ukraine info straight to Trump
Warren calls Zuckerberg and Facebook corrupt after private meeting with Trump is disclosed
Holmes testifies that Ukrainians are in need of U.S. support to this day - as Zelenskyy seeks to arrange a summit meeting with Putin, Zelenskyy "needs President Putin to understand America supports" him at "the highest levels"
Fiona Hill, former top Russia expert for the White House: "I have heard some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia" didn't meddle in the 2016 election "and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative."
3 week ago
[email protected]: ...President Trump said the Ukraine President should just do the right thing (No Quid Pro Quo). You shouldn't charge, but you cannot convict, a sitting president on the basis of conflicting and ambiguous evidence, and destabilize the American Government." Thank you Ken
3 week ago
[email protected]: Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel: "Does this reach the level of treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors My assessment of the evidence so far, NO WHERE CLOSE. The evidence is conflicting & ambiguous. Ambassador Sondland's testimony stated that
Ranking Member Devin Nunes letter to Chairman Adam Schiff - signed by GOP members of the Committee calling for a hearing with witnesses selected by Republican members.
Holmes: "At a time of shifting allegiances and rising competitors in the world, we have no better friend than Ukraine – a scrappy, unbowed, determined, and above all dignified people who are standing up against Russian authoritarianism and aggression. They deserve better."
DAVID HOLMES: "Ukrainians cherish their bipartisan American support that has sustained their Euro-Atlantic aspirations, and they recoil at the thought of playing a role in U.S. domestic politics or elections."
Holmes: "We have no better friends than Ukraine"
On A$AP Rocky, Holmes says: "Ambassador Sondland further told the President that Sweden "should have released him on your word," but that "you can tell the Kardashians you tried."
Holmes suggests Energy Sec Rick Perry was running a third irregular channel between Trump admin and Ukraine, holding meetings with top Ukrainian officials and excluding embassy staff from them. Perry's swift resignation suggests there's more to this story than what we know today
Holmes on July 25 call: "I was deeply disappointed to see that the President raised none of what I understood to be our inter-agency agreed-upon foreign policy priorities in Ukraine and instead raised the Biden/Burisma investigation and referred to the theory about Crowdstrike"
Holmes says Trump's meeting with Putin on June 28 in Osaka sent "a further signal of lack of support for Ukraine."
Holmes says on April 25, Ivan Bakanov, then top Zelensky advisor who's head of the Security Services of Ukraine, "indicated to me privately he had been contacted by 'someone named Giuliani who said he was an advisor to the Vice President.'"
David Holmes, political counselor at the U.S. embassy in Ukraine, delivers opening statement: "Since you determined that I may have something of value . and issued a subpoena, it is my obligation to appear and to tell you what I know."
David Holmes testifies that policy priorities in Ukraine, including support against Russian aggression, "became overshadowed by a political agenda being promoted by . Giuliani and a cadre of officials operating with a direct channel to the White House."
Holmes says U.S. embassy in Ukraine learned that Lutsenko complained that Yovanovitch had "destroyed him" - hence the smear campaign
3 week ago
[email protected]: I have been watching people making phone calls my entire life. My hearing is, and has been, great. Never have I been watching a person making a call, which was not on speakerphone, and been able to hear or understand a conversation. I've even tried, but to no avail. Try it live
[email protected]: Read the two Transcripts of Ukrainian calls
3 week ago
[email protected]: The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher's Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business
3 week ago
[email protected]: .."Nothing gives Schiff jurisdiction over Impeachment."
3 week ago
[email protected]: "The new House Resolution gives Adam Schiff (the most dishonest man in politics) the power unilaterally to release edited transcripts. Rule 10 gives Chairman Schiff absolutely no jurisdiction. Subpoenas issued as part of Dems' Impeachment inquiry are illegal." Sam Dewey @FoxNews
3 week ago
[email protected]: ...But we are winning big, and they will soon be on our turf
3 week ago
[email protected]: Corrupt politician Adam Schiff's lies are growing by the day. Keep fighting tough, Republicans, you are dealing with human scum who have taken Due Process and all of the Republican Party's rights away from us during the most unfair hearings in American History
3 week ago
[email protected]: I never in my wildest dreams thought my name would in any way be associated with the ugly word, Impeachment. The calls (Transcripts) were PERFECT, there was NOTHING said that was wrong. No pressure on Ukraine. Great corruption & dishonesty by Schiff on the other side
3 week ago
[email protected]: "Freed Taliban hostages arrive in Germany." @foxandfriends @FoxNews @OANN We got them back
More than $35 million of the roughly $400 million in aid to Ukraine that Trump delayed has not been released to the country, according to a Pentagon spending document obtained by @latimes
3 week ago
[email protected]: ...President before. What they are doing is not legal. But I'm clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to Election, it will only show one thing - that I am much richer than people even thought - And that is a good thing. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
3 week ago
[email protected]: Bob Mueller, after spending two years and 45 million dollars, went over all of my financials, & my taxes, and found nothing. the Witch Hunt continues with local New York Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done. This has never happened to a
Fiona Hill adds: "In the course of this investigation, I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests."
Trump's former Russia advisor calls him out for undermining US national security: "If the President, or anyone else, impedes or subverts the national security of the US in order to further domestic political or personal interests, that is more than worthy of your attention."-Hill
In her opening statement, Fiona Hill goes after Republican lawmakers for pushing allegations of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
3 week ago
[email protected]: The Republican Party, and me, had a GREAT day yesterday with respect to the phony Impeachment Hoax, & yet, when I got home to the White House & checked out the news coverage on much of television, you would have no idea they were reporting on the same event. FAKE & CORRUPT NEWS
3 week ago
[email protected]: During my visit yesterday to Austin, Texas, for the startup of the new Mac Pro, & the discussion of a new one $billion campus, also in Texas, I asked Tim Cook to see if he could get Apple involved in building 5G in the U.S. They have it all - Money, Technology, Vision & Cook.l
3 week ago
[email protected]: Why do @ShannonBream & @FoxNews waste airtime on Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell, who recently left the Presidential Primaries having attained a grand number of ZERO in the polls. I don't even know how that is possible. Fox should stay with the people that got them there, not losers
U.S. Secret Service: An unauthorized vehicle attempted to gain entry to the White House complex by following another vehicle that was lawfully entering at an external complex checkpoint. The vehicle was stopped and the individual was immediately taken into custody by Secret Service U.D. Officers
Secret Service says their agents and the Explosive Ordinance Disposal unit from DC police department responding to the scene
[email protected]: Poll: Trump leads top 2020 Democrats in Wisconsin
3 week ago
[email protected]: "All four of Gordon Sondland's lawyers are Democrat Donors." @TuckerCarlson Despite this, big win today for Republicans
3 week ago
[email protected]: @TuckerCarlson, @seanhannity, @IngrahamAngle. Big News. @FoxNews
3 week ago
[email protected]: If this were a prizefight, they'd stop it
3 week ago
[email protected]: Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn't care about American Workers
Schiff: "For over a year, I resisted this whole idea of going down the road to impeachment. But it was made necessary — and not by the whistleblower. But by the actions of the president."
New statement from @statedeptspox: "Gordon Sondland never told Secretary Pompeo that he believed the President was linking aid to investigations of political opponents. Any suggestions to the contrary is flat out false."
3 week ago
[email protected]: .."I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. TELL PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING." Later, Ambassador Sondland said that I told him, "Good, go tell the truth." This Witch Hunt must end NOW. So bad for our Country
3 week ago
[email protected]: Impeachment Witch Hunt is OVER. Ambassador Sondland asks U.S. President (me): "What do you want from Ukraine I keep hearing all these different ideas & theories. What do you want It was a very abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. He (the President) just said,"
3 week ago
[email protected]: We join families of Kevin King & Tim Weeks in celebrating their release from Taliban captivity. Thanks to President Ghani for his courageous support. Let's hope this leads to more good things on the peace front like a ceasefire that will help end this long war. Proud of my team
Giuliani has deleted his morning tweet, where he claimed Volker asked him to help with Ukraine, and he spoke mostly with Volker. One possible motive: It contradicted Rudy's Nov 8 claim that he was in Ukraine "solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges"
'Mr. Sondland told the committee. "We did not want to work with Mr. Giuliani. Simply put, we were playing the hand we were dealt." With no alternative, he said, "we followed the president's orders."'
"I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo," says @POTUS reading what @USAmbEU said he stated in call
[email protected] office challenges Sondland's testimony, issues statement from @marcshort45 saying Sept. 1 Pence/Sondland meeting in Poland "never happened."
Amb. Sondland says that telling President Trump in a phone call that Ukrainian President Zelenskiy "loves your ass" does "sound like something that I would say," and adds that he and the president communicate "in a lot of 3- and 4-letter words."
"If we wanted to get anything done with Ukraine, it was apparent we needed to talk to" @RudyGiuliani, testifies @USAmbEU
"By the end of the August, my belief was that if Ukraine did something to demonstrate a serious intention to fight corruption -and specifically addressing Burisma and the 2016 (server issue) - then the hold on military aid would be lifted," testifies @USAmbEU
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree