Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

Map. History of District Columbia conflict

6 April 2020
State Department releases Ukraine documents to American Oversight Documents show links between Pompeo, Giuliani, Oval Office
4 month ago
[email protected]: "The support for Impeachment is not there. I think the Democrats will have to come up with a new game plan." @jasoninthehouse @FoxNews
4 month ago
[email protected]: .While we had the first prescription drug price decrease in 50 years, Americans still pay far too much for drugs – other countries pay far less – that is WRONG. We will soon be putting more options on the table
4 month ago
[email protected]: .Pelosi and her Do Nothing Democrats drug pricing bill doesn't do the trick. FEWER cures. FEWER treatments. Time for the Democrats to get serious about bipartisan solutions to lowering prescription drug prices for families
4 month ago
[email protected]: .House Republicans are showing real LEADERSHIP and prepared to enact bipartisan solutions for drug prices. Do Nothing Democrats are playing partisan politics with YOUR drug prices. We are READY to work together if they actually want to get something done
4 month ago
[email protected]: [email protected] and I will soon release a plan to let Florida and other States import prescription drugs that are MUCH CHEAPER than what we have now. Hard-working Americans don't deserve to pay such high prices for the drugs they need. We are fighting DAILY to make sure this HAPPENS
4 month ago
[email protected]: Thank you to @senatemajldr Mitch McConnell and @GOPLeader Kevin McCarthy for their Great Leadership. There has never been so much unity and spirit in the Republican Party, as there is right now
John Bolton: Re: speaking up - since resigning as National Security Advisor, the @WhiteHouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account. Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I'm sorry to disappoint
"If it weren't for me, Hong Kong would have been obliterated in 14 minutes," says @POTUS claiming pressure from him deterred China President Xi from launching a military crackdown
Trump says Nancy Pelosi is "crazy as a bedbug."
"She said bad things about me" and "wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy" in Kyiv, says @POTUS of Amb. Yovanovitch
"They hated me," @POTUS says of Ukraine
On @foxandfriends, @POTUS asserts @RudyGiuliani was a great person to send to fight corruption in Ukraine
"Volker, I don't know him. Sondland, I hardly know him," says @POTUS
"It's not true what he said," @POTUS says of @USAmbEU assertion of quid pro quo with Ukraine
"He's a sick puppy," says @POTUS of @RepAdamSchiff. "He makes it all up."
"They gave the server to Crowdstrike," says @POTUS. "Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?"
John Bolton: Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned
4 month ago
[email protected]: I will be interviewed on @foxandfriends this morning at 8:00 A.M. I know that there's not much to talk about, but we will try to keep the conversation going. Enjoy. @SteveDoocy @ainsleyearhardt @kilmeade
4 month ago
[email protected]: "Former FBI Employee Accused of Altering FISA Documents." Hello, here we go. @foxandfriends
A man is dead following a shooting in Southeast D.C. Thursday night.
[email protected]: Thank you @EliseStefanik and @SteveScalise, GREAT JOB
[email protected]: MARK LEVIN ON IMPEACHMENT HYSTERIA
[email protected]: "SCHIFF'S CHARADE" @SeanHannity
SCHIFF: "In my view there is nothing more dangerous than an unethical president who says they are above the law. We are better than that"
Nations of the world "still look to us - and increasingly they don't recognize what they see," Schiff says
As Schiff is talking Graham's office sends this": Graham Requests State Department Documents on Bidens, Obama Administration Officials and Ukraine
4 month ago
"As has been the case throughout the Democrats' impeachment sham, today's witnesses rely heavily on their own presumptions, assumptions and opinions," says @PressSec in statement
4 month ago
[email protected]: ..They want ZERO transparency, thinking the world will not find out the death and tragedy that the Iranian government is causing
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree